Alliance is in the process of shaping up the future leaders. To this end, the students are given ample opportunities in the administration and management of the school. Every student at Alliance belongs to a House and it is central to his/her life at school.
We believe that every individual should have the opportunity to flourish in a safe, secure and happy environment, so that, whilst making the transition to adulthood, boys and girls can take advantage of the wealth of opportunities on offer here at Alliance. The students, boarders as well day scholars, are divided into four houses. Students of senior classes are given school appointments i.e. Head boy, Head girl, Captain Co- Curricular and Captain Sports.
The house master also appoints house captain and house prefects. This nominated body of students represents the interest of all pupils to the principal and act as a channel of communication. Senior students are also given the responsibility of acting as referees and umpires in various interhouse matches.
There are many other opportunities for the students that will help to learn skills of leadership and administration and to develop some awareness about the great issues of corporate and personal responsibility.
We at Alliance International School imbibe values which are high and permanent, our value system practice provides inspiration for life and learning by encouraging children to have:
- High self esteem
- Respect themselves, others and the environment
- Grasp the wide range of opportunities on offer
- Have high aspirations and the confidence to challenge themselves
- Recognize the need for a society without discrimination
- Care for the diverse community of which they are a part
- Work independently, collaboratively and co-operatively
- Take responsibility for their own learning
- Be literate, numerate, creative and articulate
- Have a sense of adventure and fun
- Develop the attributes of perseverance, assertiveness and endeavour