Alliance International School has established its identity on the globe as a leading world class premier school that preaches, unity In diversity, universal brotherhood, equality, disciple, self confidence , self respect , leadership and quest for knowledge and excellence. The school aims at the all round growth of the students and strives to inculcate in them a positive and healthy , physical , emotional and intellectual attitude . Alliance provides holistic education which combines Indian traditions with modernity and technology to prepare global citizens.
The objective of the school
The objective of the school is to equip the students mentally, morally, physically and culturally to become worthy global citizens and zealously guard and retain noble traditions and make progress in a modern, scientific way.
With “ Arise. Awake. Achieve “ as the motto, the school leaves no stone unturned to make teaching and learning process an easy, interesting, enjoyable and value based.
Alliance International is committed to impart an integral education that is global and based on a strong foundation of Indian tradition, culture and values and dedicated in producing achievers in the future.
Today it is a principle instrument in awakening the child to cultural values and preparing him for later professional training and helping him to adjust normally to his environment. Our mission is:
- To imbibe universal values.
- To identify and fulfill academic, cultural, sporting and social potential through multiple paths to learning.
- To acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, independence and self-discipline.
- To attain skills and attitude for life in a rapidly changing world.
- To develop a respect and concern towards the environment.
- To maintain openness and respect in the face of racial, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity.
Mrs. Gursewak Kaur Maan
The School is a place where children are encouraged to say
“I see it, I get it, I can do it”
Our philosophy of education has always been meeting the needs of the individual child. Children acquire skills and knowledge easily if we can make the surrounding stimulating and purposeful. In the 21st century, the Digital Revolution affects us all. Quite simply, it is changing everything: a brilliant barrage of information, entertainment, companionship and education is speedily available. In such a surrounding when work and effort is valued, the child’s self -esteem is heightened, and from this results self-motivation. We try to understand and work with each child, and we firmly believe that it is our responsibility to enable the child in our care to develop as a whole.
If innovation and novel ideas are a key to a bright future, then we can surely remain assured of our place under the pedagogic sun. We put forward a distinctive blend of offerings in the areas of knowledge and enterprise in the form of encouraging students for various competitions like debates elocution and quiz contests as well as organizing and taking part in various cultural events.
At Alliance International School, we enterprise to map academic excellence with a good human value system, which is engrained in the culture of the school in myriad ways. To achieve this, we strongly feel that a paradigm shift in the minds of all stake holders should take place so that when the school becomes the hub to initiate and formalise education it has its tenets enshrined in a good value system; the extension of which is thereby taken home where it is further strengthened. And our commitment to such education will always persist in all our endeavors.
Children are a parent’s most valuable asset and every parent dreams about making their children into responsible, amazing people. Besides giving good education, imparting moral values is extremely important. The need of the hour is to acknowledge the magnitude of imparting good values in children so that they can differentiate between right or wrong. How AIS help you with this?
- Narrate patriotic religious or ethical stories. Question them about the lesson they have learned.
- Be polite, respectful, and considerate towards others.
- Media Exposure plays a major role in our life. While watching the news or even a movie, discuss the different aspects and ask the child what he/she would have done in that situation. This will develop a sense of reasoning.
- Listen respectfully to your child’s ideas and whenever required correct them. This will boost their self-confidence.
- Involve your child in community service. It will generate an attitude of serving.
- Provide an opportunity for your children to help others. This will instill in them generosity.
- Comment on compassionate behavior. Let your child know that caring is an important moral value.
About our Campus
The Alliance International School is situated on Gaushala Road Jaitu. AIS has lush green campus with aesthetically planned landscaping under eco-friendly environment.It has state of art infrastructure with well maintained classrooms.
To facilitate this process of learning and provide the right and conductive atmosphere, the school has large, airy and well ventilated classrooms, a well-stocked library judiciously fitted with the internet facility, well equipped science laboratories
The Staff consists of well qualified faculty and professionals most of whom have long experience of working in Public
schools and as such are efficient and experienced to improve and maintain the standards of a good public school.
Alliance International is committed to becoming a model of excellence and good practice in the region. Our techno-savvy faculty is chosen through a rigrous process of recruitment to maintain a high calibre of education.
Teachers and educators, more than professionals in most other fields, are lifelong learners. Rich in their experience, they carry an innate passion, not just to teach, but also to learn. Their flexible student- cantered approach facilitates learning in its truest sense.
The school conducts in-house training programs to share best practices, arrange experts to run work shops to train the faculty on all aspects of education.